Elexant build log


The Elexant is almost finished, just waiting for the proper servos to arrive. The assembly has been largely unspectacular – the Plettenberg Advance motor is like made for it, and with so much of the plane finished from the factory it’s the easiest plane I’ve ever assembled, and by far the best quality. The only mods I’ve made is to change the wheelpants and wheels for a smaller set, but that’s just a matter of personal taste. The quality of the supplied wheel pants was excellent. All that’s left now is to glue the aileron horns in place, and when everything is ready I’ll test the CG and decide the battery tray position.

I’ve added a few photos to the gallery, take a look here

Post a Comment

Your email is never shared. Required fields are marked *

*
*